Are you approaching retirement? Have you recently retired?
You are probably finding that one of your concerns now is ensuring that the savings you have amassed over your working life are enough to see you through retirement.
You realise that no longer the income you earn is topping up the savings you spend. It is now one way traffic!
So, ensuring you have a well structured group of assets which provides you a tax efficient income stream, is paramount.
You might have the following questions running through your mind:
- We hear superannaution is pretty good in retirement, should we be moving our savings and assets into superannaution?;
- Is a Self Managed Superannuation Fund a viable option?
- Is a Transition to Retirement Strategy suitable?
- When do we pay down outstanding debts?
- Should we sell investment assets now or in retirement? How can we minimise any capital gains tax implications?
- How much do we need to retire and enjoy the same level of lifestyle?
- Are we eligible for any social security benefits?
- Will our beneficiaries pay tax when they receive our estate?
In retirement, personal circumstances and legislation will change. The Federal Budget in May always brings a round of changes which may affect you. We will be across the issues and on the front foot letting you know if opportunities arise.
This is our bread and butter!
If these questions are becoming more and more predominant in your day to day conversations, please give us a call
, send an email
or complete our enquiry form
We welcome the opportunity to give you a hand.