Are you starting out? buying a home? looking to invest? earning some decent dollars? etc.
Financially speaking this is such an important stage of the financial planning process.
This is when you will be laying the foundations to your financial future and setting a strong foundation ensures you weather any storms along the way.
This is how we assist our Weatlh Accumulator clients:
- By making the right financial decisions;
- Identifying available tax deductions and salary packaging or employee share plans opportunities;
- Eligibility for Government assistance - You may be starting a family, have a young family or teenage children , buying your first home, etc.
- Looking to start investing - we'll discuss the types of investments available and how they should be owned (i.e. personal, company, family trust or SMSF)
- Setting the most suitable asset allocations for superannaution accounts, subject to your investor profile.
- Protecting assets - through the right type of cover such as life insurance, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD), trauma or income protection;
- An estate plan - Providing your family peace of mind in the event of suddenly passing away.
Does it sound like we can assist? If so, please give us a call
, send an email
or complete our enquiry form