So, what is financial planning and how can we assist?
Financial planning is the process of devising a strategy to assist in the achievement of pre-determined financial and lifestyle goals and aspirations.
The initial phase is critical in setting a solid footing and mutual expectations. Understanding what is important to you is fundamental to developing the right strategies.
We start by:
- Assessing the current situation;
- Identifying the goals, aspirations and/or issues;
- Identifying your comfort level;
- Devising a suitable set of strategies; and
- Implementing the, agreed upon, recommendations.
We then monitor and review by:
- Meeting on a regularly scheduled basis;
- Meeting on an ad-hoc basis as personal circumstances change; and
- Giving reasonably unlimited Adviser access
We will also keep you informed by:
- Quarterly newsletters;
- Online Access to your investment portfolio; and
- Updates on legislative change which apply to your situation
In addition, we will:
This is our commitment.
- Remove commissions from products where available;
- Source the most competitive solutions;
- Provide you access to our professional network; and
- Assist you in making the right financial decisions.