Retirement Planning Seminar
Please join us at our next seminar which shall focus on Retirement Planning, discussing the following areas:
- Pre and Post Retirement Planning – When to commence income streams, transferring assets into superannuation, Self Managed Superannuation Funds, Investment portfolios which provide the right level of income for retirement, etc
- How the new reduced superannuation contribution limits may impact your retirement savings
- Making double contributions in one financial year
- The benefits of exceeding the contributions limit for high income earners
- Income Streams – The benefits and how they can provide significant tax savings
- Centrelink Benefits – Maximising eligibility through the right mix of assets and income
- Estate Planning - Minimising the potential 16.5% tax to your Estate
Please join us in the boardroom at Level 4, 2 – 4 Ross Place South Melbourne on:
- Thursday 23rd August at 5.45pm for a 6.00pm start.
The sessions will run for approximately 1 hour with some light refreshments being served.
We look forward to your RSVP by Tuesday 21 August 2012 on (03) 9690 1455 or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org