Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd abides by the National Privacy Principals established under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2001 to protect your privacy.
The legal requirements for privacy are incorporated into the advice documents you receive when dealing with your Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd adviser.
The basic principals are:
- We will only collect information from you that we require in order to enable us to render advice and provide services in relation to your financial planning needs.
- We will only provide this information to other third parties such as:-
- fund managers and life companies for the purposes of providing financial planning advice and services; and/or
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission and our appointed professional external auditors for the purposes of maintaining compliance with the requirements of the Corporations Law and to audit the integrity of processes.
- We will not sell or provide your information to any other third party not connected with the provision of these financial planning services.
- We will keep your personal information secure and only allow Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd staff access to that information on a need-to-know basis.
- If you wish to know what information we hold about you, we will tell you and give you access to that information.