Meet the Hughes Forbes Financial Services team:
- Duncan George Forbes
- Paul D'Amico
Click on the name to view the advisers profile.
- Fabian Postiglioni - Manager, Financial Planning
- Duncan George Forbes - Director
Our support staff understand the complexities and sensitivities of financial matters and will ensure your experience at Hughes Forbes is unrivaled.Sebastian Darcy
- Associate Adviser
- Sebastian holds an RMIT Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) with further specialisation studies in the field of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Sebastian has worked in the financial services industry since 2007 and has experience the ups and downs of investment markets.
- Sebastian provides technical support to the Representatives and is instrumental in the advice delivery and implementation process.
- Brock has completed a Bachelor of Business and Economics as well as a Diploma of Financial Planning. Brock is currently undertaking his Masters of Applied Finance.
- Brock has been in Financial Services since 2011 when he began his career as a junior paraplanner. He is now heavily involved in advice preparation, implementation and client liaison.
- Outside of work, Brock enjoys his sports and physical activity with a stronger passion for AFL, cycling and golf.
- Client Services Administrator
- Lindy has a Diploma of Financial Services (Mortgage and Finance Broking).
- Lindy has worked in the Financial Services Industry for almost 10 years undertaking various administrative roles within Accounting, Mortgage Broking, Vehicle Finance and Financial Planning.
- Lindy currently plays a pivotal role in administrative support and assisting in the implementation of the Financial planning process.